Now access and control DVR/IP Cameras and Security Cameras using DVRPlayer. Also, watch live surveillance video streaming – It is very simple and fast. Let’s see how to setup DVRPlayer for PC or Laptop tools.
You can download this app’s latest version for Android and iOS. Also, you can download for PC (Windows 7/8/10 and Mac) Computer without any cost.
This is a FREE application tool that is developed by meyetech that allows you to control IP Security cameras and DVR.
This tool supports all types of Android Smartphones and tablets and according to our opinion, this is very useful for security purposes.
– Control and access DVR/Security cameras/IP Cameras.
– Watch live surveillance of video streaming.
– Simple and fast.
– Compatible with all smartphones.
– Supports multiple DVRs.
– Supports control over PTZ cameras.
– Takes screenshots of live streaming videos.
You may like: Use VPN Inf App on your PC
DVRPlayer for PC – Free Download on Windows 7/8/10 & Mac
In order to install DVRPlayer on your computer, an Android emulator software is required. Let’s see:
- By going to the official site of Nox or BlueStacks official site, download the Android emulator.
- Install on your PC and then launch it.
- Now tap on the Play Store icon.
- Type the DVRPlayer App name in the search box and click install.
How To Setup?
DVRPlayer app is very easy to attach with DVR. All you need to do is to click on Add Device and then enter the name of Device Name, Camera IP Address, and Port Number.
Using an internet connection, you can easily watch live videos of the camera directly on your PC or mobile phone.
DVRPlayer also works on mobile data so now you can access DVRs of your home or office from any part of the world, on the go.
One of the exciting features of DVRPlayer is that this app supports multiple DVRs in real-time. So now you do not require using different apps for every camera.
Moreover, DVRPlayer app has complete control over PTZ Camera and users can easily take snapshots while watching live videos.
Also Read: Download CameraFi App on Windows