This is a security monitoring app that can be integrated with any sort of front-end gadgets like a doorbell, lock, and robot, etc. iCSee Pro for PC requires cloud ID to access the device for previewing and controlling the live streaming videos through any OS devices.
The device has got five states.
- Offline: When the device is in this state it is on network failure state and needs to be attended soon.
- Deep Dormancy: When the device negates the remote wake and one needs to wake it up manually to access the device.
- Dormancy: This is when the device is in the low-power mode stage and needs to be awakened for accessibility.
- Awaking: This state is when the device is awakened.
- Online: At this stage, the handheld through which you want to access the device can do various things and take control of full functionality.
Message push is a feature through which the device sends a message to you handheld when the visitor presses the button or alarm is generated. Users can receive the message in two ways i.e. through an app or via WeChat.
While using this device and app it is suggested to modify the utility password in regular intervals along with frequent credential updates of Cloud ID too.
Also, it is recommended to operate the device at a specified temperature and keep away from the humid and wet environment. The app releases frequent firmware upgrades that are necessary to download and update to keep the device in working state.
iCSee Pro for PC Windows 7/8/10 & Mac Free Download
In order to run this security software on your PC, you need to set up an emulator on your Windows and Mac devices. Get the latest version of the Nox App Player or BlueStacks from their site.
Open the emulator and then search for the iCSee Pro App in the emulator and then hit the install button. You can launch the iCSee Pro App when the installation is completed.
Must Read: Download iCSee App on your PC