This is an intelligent mobile app that can be used for home monitoring using a Wi-Fi camera and setting up the same on your smartphone or tablet. This is developed by Cloudcam. Let’s see how to install YCC365 Plus for PC Windows and Mac devices.
You can view your videos by simply logging into the free mobile app through your smart gadget. This app is placed under the category lifestyle on the Apple store. The latest version of the app for the android platform is 3.1042.9.8681 which is updated recently in August 2019.
The new features in YCC365 Plus in comparison to YCC365 are:
- It has a feature where you can choose the option for remembering the password while adding the devices.
- The earlier small screen problems to address location updates are fixed in this version.
- To optimize the user experience, the marquee on the live page has been removed.
- Support for Indian mobile registration is also included in this version.
- This supports H265 devices also.
- The SD card recording list display system has been modified from the original display for up to 30 days, to display up to 60 days.
- Cloud storage encryption has been strengthened to secure the videos further with a smooth retrieval and transfer to a new device, in case of earlier device crash or malfunction.
- The camera has a feature of detecting both motion and sound gestures.
- It has a two-way voice call facility too which is almost as smooth as making telephone calls.
- You can easily share the videos on social media platforms like YouTube and Facebook.
YCC365 Plus for PC – Free Download on Windows 7/8/10 & Mac
Setting up YCC365 Plus App on your computer is very easy. But, you need to download and install an emulator like Nox App Player, BlueStacks or Memu emulator.
Open it and then search for YCC365 Plus App in the Android emulator or else use the Play Store option in it. Now tap on the install button to get YCC365 Plus app.