EagleEyes Lite for PC is a free application that assists customers of the AVTECH Corporation in accessing IP cameras, digital video recorders, webcams or any such devices of AVTECH Corporation only and for AVTECH corporation customers only.
Features of EagleEyes Lite App
- The interface and design of the AVTECH EagleEyes are very user-friendly, easy to operate and contain very powerful features.
- The app allows users to control the real-time live video streaming and monitoring of the IP Camera, also DVR/NVR devices.
- The app supports video types such as MPEG4, H.265, H.264 for DVR/IPCAM/NVR.
- IP Protocol or TCP are also supported by the EagleEyes App.
- Single DVR/NVR is also supported, and multi-channel monitor switching is also supported.
- Push videos are also supported by the app.
- AVTECH Corporation has included the distribution of the semiconductor component, which is why AVTECH Corporation also became a leading supplier of security surveillance.
- Zoom/In and Zoom/Out functions are also available within the app, which is why maneuvering of the app becomes an easier process.
- PTZ hot-point and switching of the channel are done with a one-touch option.
- For the Max Zoom/In or Zoom/Out, the screen is double-clicked by the user.
- For the PTZ Zoom/In or Zoom/Out, the two-finger pinch is required by the user.
- The app also supports auto-re-login function so in case the user gets disconnected, the connection is established once again.
EagleEyes Lite for PC – Free Download on Windows 7/8/10 & Mac
By following step by step guide, you can install the EagleEyes Lite App on your Computer:
- Download an Android emulator on your PC like BlueStacks or Nox.
- Install it and then launch the emulator.
- Now open Play Store from the emulator.
- Search for EagleEyes Lite App and press install.
Note: This AVTECH EagleEyes Lite App version is only supported by 20 devices, and only customers of the AVTECH Corporation can use the app.
Also Read: Download CameraFi2 App for Windows