GreenNet VPN is a reputed virtual private network proxy for smart devices running on Android. This tool can be used to encrypt internet traffic, IP addresses and also convert public Wi-Fi to a private network.
This VPN is also capable of unblocking applications and websites that are restricted in your region. It has so many interesting features. For instance, you can engage in incognito browsing, just like in Chrome.
With this VPN, you don’t have to install a separate incognito browser. By turning on the VPN, you will be able to encrypt everything you see on the internet. All your online sessions will be anonymous.
How To Install GreenNet VPN for Android & PC?
Installing the GreenNet VPN App is quite simple. Here are the steps:
- Download GreenNet VPN from Google Play Store and install it in your smart device. Also, use an Android emulator to install on your PC. Then, create an account with it and sign in.
- Next, you can use it to unblock applications and websites.
- To access a website that is currently blocked by your state authorities, you should enter its URL and select enter. The content will be unblocked in a few seconds. The VPN is a great tool for accessing YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and other restricted sites from anywhere.
- Next, if you wish to turn on privacy protection, use the application. Navigate to settings and turn on the mask for Location and IP. Thus, no one will be able to track your activities while using the app.
- Next, if you wish to secure your phone in public locations, use a VPN. The application uses another tool called “GreenNet” to secure devices connected to public networks.
Must Read: Install Star VPN App on your PC