iSmartViewPro app is specially designed for the P2P IP camera series. It has a unique P2P connection technology. Using this user can easily able to watch live videos on the Android and iOS using any purchased IP Camera. Here, we will see how to install iSmartViewPro for PC or Laptop device.
Also, using this app, you can make video recordings or images from a computer. It is not necessary for the cameras to have internal memory since the recordings are made on a computer that must be turned on with the software running.
The software is designed by the manufacturer Wansview, although it can be compatible with some models of other manufacturers. It allows compatibility with both P2P and DDNS or IP cameras.
From the start button, you can access the program icon.
Depending on the configuration of your Firewall, most likely the first time you run the software, a warning appears. This message comes from the fact that the program will try to access the cameras of your local network, so for normal operation, it allows access.
– In the same lower line on the right side, they appear in order.
– Play button: Pressing all the configured cameras will be displayed on the screen.
– Stop playback: Stops playback started with the previous button.
– See recordings: You can access the recordings made on the hard drive of the computer where the software is running.
– Screen mode: You can configure the number and organization of the cameras will appear on the screen.
iSmartViewPro for PC – Free Download on Windows 7/8/10 & Mac
A step-by-step guide to install iSmartViewPro App on Windows and Mac OS:
- Download the Nox emulator or BlueStacks and then install it on your PC.
- Launch the Play Store and type iSmartViewPro App in the search box.
- Now press the install button.
Follow the above guidelines to set up the iSmartViewPro App on your PC device.