As suggested by its name, Vidogram is an advanced and more secure version of Telegram’s client. This application has all the features you will find in the traditional Telegram application. When compared to many other messengers, Vidogram for PC is both powerful and safe.
Interesting features in Vidogram would be its advanced forward facility that will allow you to forward messages to anyone, with slight modifications in the content. Also, you can make free video and voice calls using Vidogram. The app’s timeline feature, speech to text conversion methods and tab designers are all too good to be true.
Avid users find the following features of Vidogram extremely interesting:
- Advanced forwarding, which allows you to edit posts and share without any quotation.
- You can initiate separate group chats between people. In fact, you can split bots, groups and personal chats into multiple tabs.
- Vidogram allows users to select their own themes for the application. You can customize the application exhaustively.
Vidogram for PC – Free Download on Windows 7/8/10 & Mac
Go to the BlueStacks or Nox official website and get the emulator. Install it on your Windows or Mac. Now open it and then search for Vidogram App in the Play Store on the emulator and click install.
How To Use?
Just like Telegram, it is quite easy to use Vidogram. Here is a step by step guide on how to begin using this messenger application:
- Use your local phone number to register with Vidogram. You will receive an OTP, which has to be entered to complete the registration procedure.
- Next, you can load all your contacts into the application. Here, you will be able to see all active users of Vidogram from your contacts.
- Next, you can choose a contact and start messaging or calling them.
Also Read: How to get Facebook Lite App on PC?