VivaCut for PC is a professional video editing tool. Whether you wish to share memories, create funny moments or make aesthetic films, VivaCut will serve your purpose. This is a professional tool with so many interesting features. From green screens to chroma key to multi-layer timelines, you have everything required for a cinematic video editing experience.
VivaCut is often admired for its endless emojis and filters. As you start using this application, you will be aware of how to include frames, emojis, and filters in your videos and photos.
VivaCut for PC – Free Download on Windows 7/8/10 & Mac
The VivaCut Application is extremely easy to use. You can incorporate various professional features and effects into your videos and photographs. Download VivaCut App on Android and iOS devices from the Google Play Store or App Store.
Here are the steps to install VivaCut on your Computer or Laptop:
- Get BlueStacks and set up on your PC
- Open it and then search for VivaCut App
- Now press install
How To Use?
- Create an account and sign in to the application.
- Next, choose the video you wish to edit. In order to select a video from your phone’s gallery, you should give VivaCut access privileges. Allow the application to access your phone’s memory and camera.
- Next, break the video into multiple frames. By breaking the video into frames, you will be able to edit the video precisely.
- Next, cut and trim the video frames to suit your needs.
- If required, you can add text, emotions, and shadows to the video.
- To create a cinematic video, you must choose one of VivaCut’s transitions. The application has many in-built transitions. Also, you can add unique VivaCut filters to your video.
- Once the required effects, transitions, and music are added to your video, save it and share it!
Also Read: Download KineMaster App on Windows