Are you trying to find a great and trustable mobile application with the help of which you can protect and secure your apps and mobile data? If you said yes, then here is an excellent option for you and that is AppLock Lite and it is a lite version of App Lock application.
AppLockLite is a mobile application, which can be used to lock photos, applications, videos and other private data on your smartphone. The application allows you to set a pattern lock or a password.
This app is free and is extremely useful when you want to safeguard the content from snoopers. With AppLock App, you can protect private data, videos, and photos by encrypting them. The application is customizable, which means you can alter its settings and make the phone highly secure.
There are several features that you would be able to get with this application and some of those features are:
- Enable and disable locker service
- Change the password to an unlimited length easily
- The overall look is excellent and efficient
- You would be able to take advantage of the beautiful user interface
- You would again be able to set time for re-locking
One of the most interesting features is that you would be able to create a fake crash screen with the help of which no one would try to access your phone when you are not there.
AppLock Lite – Download for Android & PC
- The first step is to download this AppLock Lite application from online sources or your respected Play Store.
- Once you have downloaded it, make sure you have created an account on it. Moreover, you can use it without attaching an account to it also.
- The next step is to create a password and when you have created that, then you would be asked on which applications you want to get this protection.
Using An Android emulator, you can set up the AppLock Lite App on your PC Windows and Mac devices.
How to Use?
The application should be downloaded into your smartphone from the Android Play Store. To set the password or pattern for the first time, you must open the App, navigate to settings, draw and confirm a pattern. To create your first password/pin, you must open AppLockLite, navigate to settings, enter and confirm a password/pin.
If you are using a device that is running on Android 5.0 or more, you must allow the application to access other apps. In order to grant access, you must navigate to the phone’s “Usage Access Permission”, find AppLock and select “Allow Usage Access”.
Changing your security settings in the app is extremely simple. Navigate to “Settings” in the app and select “Reset Password”. Here, you can enter and save a new password/pin.
You may like: Download Enlight Pixaloop App on Windows