Camli is a video editor application that is loaded with many powerful features. It can transform the videos and photographs captured in your device to a wonderful piece of work. Unlike many other video editors, Camli is a professional tool. It allows users to edit background music, videos, and even create intuitive slideshows.
To install Camli in your smart device, you should have Android 4.0.3 or higher. The application is nearly 40 MB big. Currently, the application enjoys more than 5 million active users.
How To Install Camli Video Editor?
Using this robust video editor application is quite simple. Here is a step by step guide on how to use Camli App:
- You must download Camli from Google Play. Once the application is downloaded, create an account and sign into it.
- Next, you should give Camli the privilege to access your phone’s photos and videos.
- Now select the video you wish to edit.
- Next, you can rotate, merge, cut, compress, and even split the chosen video file. Camli has a great collection of music files. If required, you can make use of these files.
- If required, you can add filters and themes to the chosen video.
- Camli allows users to mix ration and make funny/creative original videos.
- Once the video is edited, you can store it in your smart device or export it.
- Camli allows users to export videos and slideshows without any restrictions on the duration.
- Also, you can export files in different resolutions like 240p, 320p and 480p. Camli supports many file formats, including 3GP, MOV, MP4, AVI and FLV.
If you wanna setup Camli App on your PC, use Nox or BlueStacks emulator and edit your videos.
Must Read: Download ActionDirector App on Windows