MEyePro is an application on Google Play that helps you in accessing your digital video recorders, IP Cameras, Webcam, etc. It provides you with sight over the events that are happening far away from you. The App has a rating of 3.9 on Google Play. Now, we are going to set up MEyePro for PC using an emulator.
Features of MEyePro App
- Multiple devices are supported by the MEyePro, such as Streamax, RaySharp, Hanbang Technology, LB Tech, Shanghai Tongli, XDview, etc.
- One of the most amazing features of the MEyePro is that it supports 4 cameras at the same time, and produces live streaming very clearly in its user-friendly interface.
- The MEyePro app supports both old and new DVRs ports.
- MEyePro has very beneficial features such as taking snapshots of important events. You are informed of any suspicious activity through a snapshot. The app also supports snapshot preview function.
- The video recording is also supported by the MEyePro App and also supports video preview function.
- In case you get disconnected from the internet connection and lose your connection with the cameras, the problem is solved and you get reconnected as soon as possible.
- The app also supports different functions as Zoom, Tilt, and Pan (PTZ).
MEyePro for PC – Free Download on Windows 7/8/10 & Mac
Just follow the below steps:
- Download the latest version of the emulator.
- Now install it on your PC Windows & Mac.
- Open and then click on the Play Store.
- Type the MEyePro App name in the search box and click install.
Old DVR may not run efficiently within the app, and there is a solution to this problem. In the settings, you are recommended to select “Only Old DVRs”. Thus, your problem gets resolved easily.
MEyePro for PC is an effective security camera app, that gives you access to all the important locations and allows you to reach or become aware of any unpleasant event instantly.
Must Read: Setup IP Cam Viewer Lite App on PC