IP Cam Viewer Lite is an app that helps you remotely accessing and controlling an IP camera, digital video recorder, webcam or a network recorder in an Android OS phone or a tablet. The Pro version is available on Google Play for $3.99 that is a very cheap rate to have such a facility. Let’s see how to install IP Cam Viewer Lite for PC or Laptop gadgets.
Features of IP Cam Viewer Lite App
- The app successfully has supported 1600+ devices that also include DVRs and NVRs.
- The broad protocol of the app supports MMSH/RTSP/ONVIF etc.
- The app also has a lock screen and home screen widgets.
- The app is equipped with the capability of a scanning camera for automated selection of drivers.
- There is also a set of password protection, so you can keep your app out of use of anybody else.
- The app also contains settings for the camera grouping, mass actions, and auto sequence.
- The app also offers functions as Tilt, Zoom and Pan, PTZ, relay and various other functions that make viewing from the camera a convenient process remotely.
- The user can also export and import media from the app using SD card, Dropbox or email.
- Pro version of the app includes no ads, background audio support, and motion detection in the app, embedded web server, transcoder/proxy use in the app and Tasker integration within the app.
- All kinds of mobile devices are supported by the IP Cam Viewer Lite App’s cross-platform.
The app has been given the best software in the category of utilities in 2011.
IP Cam Viewer Lite for PC – Free Download on Windows & Mac
Follow the given steps as it is:
- Install Android emulator on your Windows & Mac by downloading Nox or BlueStacks.
- Open it and then tap on the Play Store icon.
- Type IP Cam Viewer Lite App name in the Play Store search box.
- Now select the app and click install.
By using the above steps, you can download the IP Cam Viewer Lite App on your PC devices.
Also Read: Install iSmartViewPro App on Windows